Do you guys ever go on real estate sites & look at random houses/apartments?
I do this all the time. I’ll look at reasonably priced places and daydream.. then I’ll also look like like million dollar houses with like 50 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms and shit hahaha
I just love dreaming about houses. I’ve basically lived in the same little condo my whole life.. and if I wasn’t living here than I was living in someone’s basement or in their living room.
I just really can’t wait to move into my own place.. I hope it will be soon.. within the next year or 2. I’m shooting for the next year.. I’m gonna be 25 and still living with my dad? Not right haha.
My goal is to move to an awesome apartment in Philly. I love cities because you don’t need to drive anywhere, and there are so many interesting people to meet and awesome things to do.
Some things I “NEED” in my future apartment:
- BALCONY!!! haha I want to sit on my balcony on warm summer nights with a glass of wine, maybe a book, and just chill.
- Absolutely MUST allow cats!
- Fitness center
- Outdoor pool would be nice. Indoor pool even better.
If I ever make enough money on my own, I’d love to have a 3 bedroom apartment. Yes, I know, what the hell does 1 person need with 3 bedrooms haha.
Well 1 would be my bedroom, obviously. Preferably with my own bathroom and a huge walk-in closet.
Another room would be my office/library. I would keep all my books, desk, computer, nerdy stuff like that in this room.
Finally, the 3rd room would be my studio. Where I could work on filming stuff, photography, sewing, crafty stuff, pretty much anything creative I would do in here.
Of course, this is just me dreaming here, but sometimes dreams become reality. It just depends on how much you push yourself. I’m sick of sitting around letting life pass me by, I’m ready to take action for the first time in my life.
I’m done talking. Time to start walking. Running is more my speed, though :)
- nynemarie said: I actually do this all the time! I actually go on this website called homeplans.com and save my favorites. It’s an addiction! Dreaming is always nice. (:
- nynemarie likes this
- size6in2012noexcuses reblogged this from almost-healthy and added:
- almost-healthy posted this